DESIGN & MATERIALS
- Where can I see your houses?
- What materials do you use to construct your homes?
- What heating and cooling options do I have?
- Can I choose the finishes for my Modscape home?
- What is the standard ceiling height of your modules?
- What is the standard size of your modules?
- How much commercial work does Modscape do?
- Can I add to my Modscape home in the future?
- Can I design my own Modscape home?
LOGISTICS, SITE & ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- Can I relocate my Modscape home?
- Is a Modscape home suitable for extreme climatic conditions i.e. alpine/desert regions?
- How long will it take to build and install my Modscape home?
- Do I need to have my site specially prepared?
- What is the energy star rating of your modules?
- How is my Modscape home so much better for the environment than other homes?
- What are screw piles?
- Will my project require a crane for installation?
- How do you ensure your homes aren’t damaged when they are being transported?
- Do I need to arrange for services to be connected to my Modscape home?
- How are the modules connected on site?
- Can I have a Modscape home in a remote location?
- Are Modscape homes suitable for sloping sites?
PERMITS, COMPLIANCE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- How does Modscape manage interstate projects?
- Can Modscape do complete Project Management?
- Do I need a soil report?
- Can Modscape homes comply with Bushfire regulations?
- Do Modscape homes meet Cyclone Building codes?
- Can Modscape assist with the process of subdivision?
- Do I have to apply for a Building Permit?
- Can Modscape obtain a Planning Permit for me?
- Will I need a Planning Permit?
PRICING, WARRANTIES & FINANCE
- How much will I save in running costs by choosing a Modscape home?
- How much extra would it cost to have solar panels?
- Can I arrange financing through Modscape?
- Are Modscape homes eligible for the 1st Home Buyers grant?
- What is the cost of a crane?
- What is the cost of transportation?
- What guarantees and warranties will I get with my Modscape home?
- How is your pricing structured?